To submit your abstracts, please fill out the form below
The official language of the meeting is English. Authors should strictly follow the Abstract Guidelines. Please adhere to the Abstract Template, when preparing your Abstract file.
1. Abstracts must be submitted electronically; abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be accepted.
2. Only Adobe Acrobat format document – Name.Surname_x.pdf – can be accepted for ENVIRA2017 abstract submission, corresponding to the presenting Author (e.g., Pavel.Povinec_1.pdf). The file size is limited to 20MB. The number corresponds to the number of submitted abstracts by the same first author.
3. When submitting your abstract, choose the most relevant topic. However, the Committee reserves the right to decide on a final topic assignment upon abstract selection.
4. For each abstract you should indicate the other authors and the preferred type of presentation (Oral or Poster).
5. In case you do not receive a confirmation email of your abstract submission, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book of Abstracts and Conference Proceedings
Book of Abstracts on a USB key will be available at the conference registration desk.
Conference Proceedings will be published after the conference as a Book of contributed papers. Selected papers, which will pass through reviewing process will be published as a special issue of Journal of Environmental Radioactivity (under negotiation).